Let me just start out by saying that this monitor does not have good reviews! We received this monitor as a baby shower gift and I have never been a fan of video monitors, so we kept it. Below are the reasons why I rate the monitor a 4 on a 5 point scale.
- User friendly (even my husband can figure it out)
- Clear signal- we have never had a problem hearing anything.
- Good range- we use it around our 2000 sq foot house and never have a problem. (Even in our back yard it picks up well)
- Great features- I love that you can use a vibrate option since my husband is a very heavy sleeper so it always wakes him up.
- Comes with 2 units- we never use them outside of the bedroom and living room.
- We live in a ranch so we are always on the same floor but we still experience feedback at times.
- The battery life isn’t great; it needs charge pretty much every night/day.
As I said before, we love this monitor and plan to buy another for BB#2!