LaLou Boutique is an adorable little shop on Etsy that is operated by Lacey. Lacey works as a Nurse, but loves to craft in her spare time. More specifically, she crafts precious products for babies. I was lucky enough to receive one of LaLou Boutique’s Pacifier Bibs to try out on my little guy. He has been teething (in reality, it seems like he’s always been teething), so he is constantly wanting to chew on ANYTHING and also has a never ending stream of drool coming from his mouth. I was so anxious to put the bib on him because it is super adorable and it could now catch all that drool as he sucked and gnawed on everything, especially his binky!
Here are just some of the PROS of the Pacifier Bib:
- The bib has an adjustable snap neck so it can be used throughout the infant stage and well into the toddler stage, as well (my little guy will be 10 months soon). It grows with the kiddo! I really like the snaps as opposed to Velcro, because I know the bib won’t be pulled off in 2 seconds after it’s put on.
- LaLou Boutique offers several other prints in this specific bib (you can even custom order). They are all super adorable. I tried out the white/black stripe. It’s gender neutral, which I love, and it has washed up well. It hasn’t stained or faded. The bib is made of soft chenille fabric with terry cloth backing.
- You can attach a pacifier – Biggest perk! This bib sure beats the heck out of a typical pacifier clip. I found that the snap loop part of the bib could be used for toys or teething rings for my little guy too. It’s so nice knowing he isn’t going to lose his binky or toy – It will be right with him. This is perfect right now because he is so mobile or for when we are in the car and on the go. He has what he needs.
- With all the teething, sucking, and drooling, the bib seemed more than sufficient in its level of absorbency – thanks to the terry cloth backing I believe. My little guy wore it for several hours and his shirt remained dry throughout.
- Super reasonable price at $12.00 from the LaLou Boutique Etsy shop.
The only downside to this product that I could possible think of is that when my little guy decided he did not want to use his binky, it would just drag across the ground as he crawled. This is not that big of a deal while at home, but if we were out somewhere else, I would not want all the dirt and germs getting on the binky. Once he is walking, this won’t be a problem at all.
Overall, this is a great product that I will continue to use with my kiddos. It would make such a good gift idea for any mom you know and their little ones. It is perfect for any little one who uses a bib, even if they don’t use a pacifier. LaLou Boutique has several other products (burp cloths, onesies, regular bibs, blankets) and even offers custom orders! Check them out!
**Burrito Buzz received this product at low or no cost for the purpose of review or testing. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All product reviews are based 100% off of our personal experiences with a product and we never guarantee a positive review.**