I don’t know about you but when my babies are teething, they chew on EVERYTHING! When they are young, teething is especially frustrating because they can’t hold anything in their mouths yet. I have spent countless hours holding a frozen washcloth or teether because both my babies started teething very young!
Teething became concerning for me when my little ones chewed on their hands or their clothes. I would use pacifier clips and attach them to their shirt hoping it would be a solution. It never really worked as well as I wished it did.
We have found the perfect solution for you parents!
Gummee Glove Wearable Multi Sensory Baby Teether Toy, with Detachable Food Grade Silicone Teething Ring for Easy Cleaning and Refrigeration
It is a little blue mitt that slips onto your baby’s hand, and secures with a Velcro strap. it has textured teether tags on each side, a crinkle patch in the center and a detachable teething ring. The Gummee Glove also comes with a laundry pouch so you can just toss it in the wash.
- 100% cotton mittFood grade silicone teethers
- BPA & Phthalate Free
- It works perfectly for babies who don’t have the ability to grasp and hang on to a toy without dropping it.
- The Inside measures 7 cm from wrist to fingertip & 7 cm at its widest point. It is quite a bit bigger than other teething mitts that I have tried.
- Super engaging! The crinkle pad excites baby before they even have it on their hand.
- The teething ring is detachable, so you can attach a pacifier or another favorite teether if you want.
- The Velcro on the wrist strap isn’t the typical pokey type. Its barely bumpy, and there is no worry of your baby scratching themselves.
Amazon currently has it $5 off its usual price of $25!
- It’s a little on the bulky side. The fabric that it is made out of is pretty thick. This prevents your baby from chewing on their hand, but I found that babies didn’t seem to like the weight on their hand for very long.
- After washing the lining seemed to loose it’s integrity. It was still in the same shape but just a little loose. Not a big issue, but for future upgrades it would definitely be something I would like to see improve.
Overall the Gummee Glove is a great product, and definitely gives mommy and daddy a little bit of quiet during those exhausting teething months! The Gummee company is a small family owned company and I am excited to see what else they do!
**Burrito Buzz received this product at low or no cost for the purpose of review or testing. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All product reviews are based 100% off of our personal experiences and we never guarantee a positive review.**