Happy 40th Anniversary to MAM! What a huge accomplishment!
When my son was little, he had the most horrible reflux. He was on medication, slept at an incline and after two choking incidents, he was using a breathing monitor. Needless to say, we had to switch his food and bottles to help accommodate his needs. We ended up swearing by MAM! Their bottles were a lifesaver for us.
So of course we were thrilled to be able to review one of their hard spout sippy cups!
Their Fun to Drink cup is a pretty typical hard-spout cup, a new product to their line!
- A few silicone pieces on the inside slide in to create the seal for the spout. It’s important to remove all of these pieces when washing to eliminate the risk of harmful bacteria.
- The cup was simple to assemble and it’s easy to take apart and wash.
- The spout itself is a little longer than a typical spout, which I thought was great for little ones who are learning to use the spout or prefer straw cups; it gives them the sensation that they’re still using a straw.
- The spout has three holes and so far, it has been totally leak proof for us.
- The cup holds 9 ounces and comes in a variety of colors. It is recommended for babies 8+ months and it costs around $6.99.
- It’s dishwasher safe. BPA-free, PVC-free, Lead-free,and CPSIA-compliant. It’s specially formulated to withstand steam sterilization in the microwave, as well.
Their Sports Cup is like a typical hard spout sippy, but the valve makes it function more like a water bottle.
- The spout comes apart completely for easy and thorough cleaning.
- It is larger than their other cups, it holds 11 oz and costs $6.99.
- I really appreciated the cap for travel! I really don’t like when bottles or sippy cups aren’t able to be sealed.
- Spill proof thanks to their patented valve system. I shook and messed with this cup and it was genuinely spill proof.
- Easy to hold due to non-slip grip. It isn’t a completely smooth plastic.
- Unique, curved shape
- Eye catching designs.
- The sports cup is recommended for ages 12 + months.
- Like their other cups, it is also dishwasher safe. BPA-free, PVC-free, Lead-free and CPSIA-compliant.
MAM combines technological innovation, medical function and contemporary design to develop superior baby care products that support baby’s development from day one. Since MAM developed its first pacifier in Vienna in 1976, it has evolved to become a global authority on baby care product design and quality. Today, MAM products are used by families in over 60 countries and in five continents. To find out more and view MAM’s range of award-winning pacifiers, bottles, cups, teethers, oral care items, coordinating accessories and gift sets, visit www.mambaby.com.
– Katie & Amanda
**Burrito Buzz received this product at low or no cost for the purpose of review or testing. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All product reviews are based 100% off of our personal experiences and we never guarantee a positive review.**