It is no secret that BurritoBuzz moms are always on the lookout for new sippy cups. We generally don’t like them. They are always leaking, or molding, or even better yet breaking. Its so annoying! I really wish companies made made baby products better, but alas they are made to last for a short time. I have been introduced to my new favorite sippy cups and I am already throwing out others to replace them with the NEW Sassy Baby Grow Up Cups! Sassy Baby has a whole new line of products and I am excited to share some of my favorites with you!
GROW UP CUPS
The best way to transition to an open cup with no lid is a cup that doesn’t have a spout at all. Sassy has created a cup my little girl calls her “big girl – no lid cup” and gives me the ease of actually having a lid to keep all those messes trapped. BK#2 was so intrigued that he actually started giving up his bottle! YESSSSS!!
About the Grow Up Cups.
- Revolutionary 360° design – sip 360° around the rim with no spout or straw!
- Available in 7 oz., 9 oz. and 12 oz. sizes
- Both the 7 oz. and 12 oz. sizes are available in a single pack
- 9 oz. cup is available in convenient double packs
- Easy grip handles (sold with 7 oz. cups) can be removed and used with each cup size! > I wasn’t super impressed with the handles because they didn’t snap in or stay on the cups very well. They are adorable and work great, but made the cup a toy because BK#2 spent his entire time with the handle just playing with it.
- BPA Free & Phthalate Compliant
- Pediatric dentist preferred over spouted cup
- The lid is easily taken apart into three pieces to make cleaning easy!
- Lids are interchangeable within cup sizes! I love that you don’t have to even look to see if they match or anything. Snap the membrane on the lid, twist, and off they can go!
- Silicon valve automatically seals when your child stops drinking to eliminate messes
- Slender enough for toddlers to grip with one hand.
- Grow Up Cups come in MANY different colors and prints, slogan cups, and even a fruit infuser cup with a little carrying handle!
- The Infuser Cup is a natural way to flavor water. About 1/4 cup of fruit can put placed in the removable fruit infuser.
- Price – A 9oz or 7oz 2 pack retails for $10.99 (Currently on sale on Amazon for $7.17!) and one 12oz cup retails for $5.99.
These cups are awesome and super functional! Although they aren’t completely leak proof they definitely are leak resistant! If your child drops them and leaves them laying they might drip a little, or if they shake them up-side-down, yes they will leak, but sitting in their chair drinking at a normal they did not leak on them! The only real time i had an issue with the Grow UP Cups leaking was when BK#2 shook it playing. Really, most “sippy cups” leak when shook.
FIRST SOLIDS FEEDING BOWL WITH SPOON
- Ergonomic shaped bowl offers a variety of single-handed grips for the caregiver
- 2 divided compartments keep foods separate.
- Snap-on lid for portability. – I wish the lid fit better. I trust it to keep foods cold in the fridge, but I would not put it in the diaper bag for travel out of fear it would pop off.
- Includes soft silocon-like Sassy Transitional Feeding Spoon
- Assorted boy/girl colors
- Price- $5.99
I cant express how much I wish I would have had this when BK#1 was an infant! The little spot for the spoon to sit is an amazing way to hold it when you’re feeding a child of any age! When BK#1 was a baby I lost track of how many times she would knock the baby food out of my hand! With this bowl you can hold it more securely. Its seriously the best design for a bowl that I have seen in a LONG TIME!
ON-THE-GO FORK AND SPOON SET
- Travel case keeps child-sized utensils clean in diaper bag!
- Properly sized for little hands. The curved handles make it so easy for little hands to get the food in their mouth without dumping it first.
- Assorted blue and pink cases available
- Price – $4.99 for the set.
My little ones did great with these utensils and the spoon is my favorite specifically, because it is so easy for babies to use on their own. The fork is very rounded and doesn’t stab tougher food that well.
BATHTIME PALS & PULL&GO BOAT
- The bathtime pals are a set of 5 squirt and float characters
- Characters offer a variety of colors and textures
- Sized for little hands to grasp and squirt
- Unlike some squirty bath toys theses are almost a soft silicon material!
- The pull&go boat has a silicon character as well with a plastic and string pull to make the 2 paddles zip through the water.
- Available in pelican or penguin characters
- No batteries required
- Price- Bathtime pals are on sale for $6.54 and the Pull & Go boat is $7.33
My littles LOVE bath toys. When I told them that I had new ones for them they were SO EXCITED! These toys inspires imagination and works with their fine motor development. Win-win in my book!
We are so happy with Sassy Baby and cannot wait to see what else they come out with. Sassy Baby products are a must have for any baby registry! This company is coming out with new products all the time and they really do have your family in mind when they are creating! Be sure to visit them on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and Youtube. They will have a new shop open on their website very soon at www.sassybaby.com. Be sure to check it out for some awesome new product. I will be sure to share when it is up!
**Burrito Buzz received this product at low or no cost for the purpose of review or testing. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All product reviews are based 100% off of our personal experiences with a product and we never guarantee a positive review.**
I’ve definitely been in the market for a while for great sippy cups. I’ll have to give those Grow Up cups a try! Thanks for posting. 🙂
You’re more than welcome! Our goal is to help moms and dads have solutions to the problems that everyone seems to have. Feel free to share our post!