I don’t know about you, but my kids feet get gross! There’s always mud, dust, grass and sweat getting in their shoes now that they are both mobile. Most shoes you technically can’t toss in the washer or hose off. So, they wear out and just get even more disgusting. I came across pediped looking for a better alternative to my adorable (unhygienic) cutsie Carter’s shoes. [I love Carter’s shoes but for playing, I felt like we need something a more rugged.]
I tried out the pediped Sahara Flex Water Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid),Navy/Pink,27 EU (10-10.5 M US Little Kid) and needless to say, we adore these shoes!
Pediped shoes are approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association for promoting healthy foot development. This is so important for your little one’s overall health and development.
A little bit more about the shoe..
– Sizes 3 toddler to 3 years.
– Breathable neoprene lining
– Flexible rubber sole with protective toe caps
– Velcro closure is longer than most. You can attach anywhere along the length of the strap, not just at the very end.
– Machine washable and water safe! I hose them off before we come in from playing outside and let them sun dry. They are dry within 30 minutes! After multiple hosings and machine washes, there is no wear and tear or loose stiching.
– Made with eco-friendly material without any solvents.
My 2.5 year old could put them on herself! That is huge! A lot of other shoes are hard to get on and the straps just don’t lay right, but that’s not the case with these water sandal. I tried to put a more dressy sandal on her because she was wearing a dress, she refused and ran off to get her pediped sandals from the garage. Now this a girl who takes her shoes off the very possible second that she can. To say I am very happy is an understatement!
Not only does my toddler love them, but my baby does too! He just started walking more consistently and he doesn’t throw a fit when we put them on him. Not only that, but they are easy to get on! You all know how hard baby shoes are to get on with their chubby little feet.
They are a little on the pricier end at around $40-50 a pair, but they are so worth it because of the quality! These shoes that will last. Definitely a 5 star product and must have for the summer!
Check out all pediped’s adorable and durable shoes at pediped.com.
Be sure to follow them on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to stay up to date on all their new products and sales!
- Follow pediped and BurritoBuzz on Instagram! We will be checking to make sure you’re following us both!
- Comment boy or girl and the size you’d get if you win.
- If you don’t have Instagram, head over to our Facebook page and comment boy or girl and size on this original review + giveaway post!
- You must be following both pediped and BurritoBuzz to be entered to win.
- We will draw one winner at random on Saturday, July 30th at 8:00am!
**Burrito Buzz received this product at low or no cost for the purpose of review or testing. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All product reviews are based 100% off of our personal experiences and we never guarantee a positive review.**