**BURRITOBUZZ DOES NOT SELL, SHIP, OR MANAGE PURCHASES OF THIS AMAZING PRODUCT. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER, HAVE QUESTIONS, OR WOULD LIKE TO CONTACT THE COMPANY, PLEASE CLICK HERE
Five of the Burrito Buzz Moms received an awesome offer for us each to review a bracelet from Sashka Co. I connected with the company via Twitter because I was intrigued by their adorable bracelets that appeared to be perfect for moms. I personally am not a big jewelry wearer. I have a few nice piece that my husband bought for me, so I always wear the same thing. I never wear anything too flashy or bulky, and I definitely stay away from jewelry that my kiddos could get a hold of and ruin. This bracelet has met all of my expectations!
Sashka Co. is a unique company because their bracelets are handmade, bead by bead, in Nepal. Artisan women work from home for fair wages in hopes to beat poverty through fair trade. The company is focused on empowering women and promoting gender equality.
Even more reasons to love Sashka Co.:
- Each bracelet is 100% unique because they’re handmade.
- Bracelets are hand crocheted using glass beads and cotton thread. Because of this, the bracelet will simply roll over your hand and form to your wrist for the perfect fit and fit over any size hand.
- Sashka Co. offers a lifetime guarantee. With that said, if your bracelet breaks, they replace it! The company also promises an exchange or return if you are not happy with the fit of your bracelet.
- They offer a ton of colors and color combinations to go with any outfit.
- The bracelet was durable just as I had hoped. My 1 year old pulled on it when it was around my wrist, and not only did it not break, it didn’t seem to get stretched out.
- Bracelets are only $13 from Sashka Co.’s website. I think this is more than reasonable, especially because they also offer free shipping! They also have bracelet sets available.
As a mom of two little toddlers, I think it’s important to feel like I’m put together some days, because most often, I am so far from put together. If a little jewelry will do that, then so be it! This bracelet is dressy enough to add a little flare to any outfit for any occasion, but practical enough to be worn around my little ones. I give it 5 out of 5 stars, and I’m sure my fellow Burrito Buzz Moms will agree! They too love their Sashka Co. bracelets!
Check out Sashka Co. on their website to learn more about their business and to buy some of their beautiful bracelets!
**BurritoBuzz received this product at low or no cost for the purpose of review or testing. No compensation for a positive review was provided. All product reviews are based 100% off of our personal experiences with a product and we never guarantee a positive review.**